A little sweet & a little savory
For those who enjoy a little bit of both when it comes to breakfast. I like to think of this meal as an energy booster. The healthy fats combined with protein helps you get through your day without the use of high carb foods. Higher protein meals also curb you’re appetite.
- 1/4 Steal Cut Oats
- 1/3 Banana
- Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
Loaded Egg White Scramble
- 2 Egg Whites [farm fresh eggs – not liquid store-bought]
- Red & Green Pepper [up to you how much you would like]
- Yellow Onion [same thing about red & green pepper quantity]
- 1/3 Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage
Obviously you don’t need to make both at the same time, only use 1 egg or can increase the oatmeal recipe amount. I hope you give it a try. Enjoy.